Registry Defrag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only way that one could tell would be checking the system after you defrag it and see how it boots, etc.

Would depend on how badly your registry is fragmented.

I don't think you will see much improvement with any of these products. Registry cleaners will increase your chance of corrupting something and really screwing your system up IMO.

Wrong as wrong as Chamberlain waving a piece of paper back you know when. AMUST actually built a reg cleaner that's bullet proof and works. I'm in IT and we have 2400+ employees. It's our business to get things right. Free stuff is OK but remember you get whay you pay for. The only free product I know that's as good as bought product is CCleaner. They should ne knighted if you understand that term?

Both of the programs referenced in this thread are Registry Defrag programs and not Registry Cleaners like those mentioned in other threads.

I have use both of these programs and also the Registry Cleaners mentioned in other threads with no problems.

I agree 100% with sprintman that CCleaner is a great program + it's free! See the following web site.

Link To CCleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back