redline si-1 alternative in canada?

im in alberta and its kinda hard to find some redline sl-1 which seems to be the best fuel cleaner with the pea. i trying to diagnose maybe an injector issue, anyone know what the best fuel injector cleaner i can get locally at maybe canadian tire/part source/ any other local franchise. i cant get techron or redline si1 in my city.

thanks

Originally Posted By: apollo18
im in alberta and its kinda hard to find some redline sl-1 which seems to be the best fuel cleaner with the pea. i trying to diagnose maybe an injector issue, anyone know what the best fuel injector cleaner i can get locally at maybe canadian tire/part source/ any other local franchise. i cant get techron or redline si1 in my city.

thanks

Im in Alberta and Auto Value stocks RedLine SI-1.

I can't answer for him, but I am fairly sure I saw a mention of it on the back of the label of that product last time I checked. Don't hold me to it, though.
wink.gif

I think the question is which has comparable amounts of PEA to SI-1...probably Gumout All in One. 2 of their bottles is close to si1. Price is 2:1

Pricing up here can be a little peculiar, though. Generally, I've seen Regane HM priced roughly what I pay for SI-1, but I get the jobber rate on the latter. Once in a while, and much rarer lately, the Regane goes on sale at Canadian Tire. Walmart had a good regular price on it, but they changed out their product line a bit, at least locally. As much as I am loathe to defend Canadian Tire, their house brand products do go on special regularly, so they are at least worth considering.

sad news seems like that clear bottle with the red juice doesnt have pea in it anymore. i know it did last year, just stopped at CT, and read the labels for 5 of them and none said contains polyether amine. checked there smaller black bottle which was $12.99 and it has PEA. but at that price might as well pay the same and pickup regane

thanks
Get it on amazon.ca.
Good price. There is even a 12 pack for 160

Back