Recommend an enterprise suitable password mgr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a password manager application with four licenses to run on a Windows 10 Enterprise network environment. Needs to work with Outlook 2013. We get secure emails that require clicking on link in email which throws user out to browser and loads login page for the secure email web client of the financial institution that sent the email. We deal with numerous financial institutions in our line of work and seems each one has a secure email client software from a different vendor. My people are forced to create a unique username and password and try and catalog/archive them for future reference when needing to read or send secure email to that bank or credit union.

Need a password manager that will run in the tray and auto detect auto launch when it detects a login or registration page in the browser and then auto fill the username and password for that site. Also needs to auto create strong passwords so my people don't have to think up strong passwords routinely.

Hoping someone versed in I.T. can give some suggestions.
cool.gif

I use LastPass on the individual level, and have been extremely pleased with their products.

I know they have Enterprise level solutions as well, but I cannot speak to their effectiveness.

Originally Posted By: Isophix
I use LastPass on the individual level, and have been extremely pleased with their products.

I know they have Enterprise level solutions as well, but I cannot speak to their effectiveness.

I concur. Works well on iPhone too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back