Received an email from Purolator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Wilhelm_D
Originally Posted By: SilverC6
Their own comprehensive, scientific, statistically representative QC testing program has not uncovered the problem.

Rather like the comprehensive, scientific, fully funded Air Force has never found a UFO.

To the true believers that means nothing.

The AF/Gov't actually could have, but they really don't want to let it get out of controlled channels. Purolator could have the same attitude, and probable do as they will (like any large corporation) go into self protection mode with a situation like this.

I've been working for a huge corporation for years, and have seen how legal goes into corporation protection mode when there is any news reports of potential product flaws or failures.

Their own comprehensive, scientific, statistically representative QC testing program has not uncovered the problem.

Rather like the comprehensive, scientific, fully funded Air Force has never found a UFO.

And to true cynics this means everything? LOL. Oh the irony. You argued your opposition's point and didn't realize it.

Anyway, all in good fun.
wink.gif

Makes sense to me.

Air Force = Purolator

UFO = Media Tears

UFO True Believer = Purolator Media Tear Worriers

I'm not sure the fine folks serving in the Air Force and proud Air Force veterans would understand your statement.

What a horrible thing to say right? The again everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege

Originally Posted By: toyo
I have been using the Classics for years in my business. Currently I have about 30 used filters on hand. I might have a cutting party today!

Don't bother. Even if half of them have rips or tears, it will still be statistically irrelevant, and no indication whatsoever that Purolator might have some kind of problem.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: KCJeep
Originally Posted By: toyo
I have been using the Classics for years in my business. Currently I have about 30 used filters on hand. I might have a cutting party today!

Don't bother. Even if half of them have rips or tears, it will still be statistically irrelevant, and no indication whatsoever that Purolator might have some kind of problem.
grin2.gif

Exactly ... didn't you hear that those pesky Gremlins somehow divert all the filters that tear to be used only by BITOG members who just happen to cut open filters for a look see.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back