Really happy with my Mac!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't come here to get insulted by jeaolus or insecure people!!!!
frown.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Oilpants
frown.gif

*shrug*

Re-read your original post. It wasn't a "Yay, I'm happy with something I've done." It was "You guys who have chosen another path are stupid." I call 'em like I see 'em. If you thought your post was innocuous, you would have the sack to leave it un-edited. Man up.
28.gif

frown.gif

I'm happy that you're happy.

I did NOT post that!!!! Why do you make it look like you are quoting me???

Originally Posted By: Familyguy
Re-read your original post. It wasn't a "Yay, I'm happy with something I've done." It was "You guys who have chosen another path are stupid."

Re-read your original post. It wasn't a "Yay, I'm happy with something I've done." It was "You guys who have chosen another path are stupid."

Huh? I didn't quote you. Put your original post back and let people decide for themselves.

Best,

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn

Mori might show up, too.

Some even suspect that Oilpants = mori.

LOL...I'm relatively new here so the history is a bit lost on me, but I think I get the drift. hehe

I deleated my post but I can try to write it agian. I posted how I love how every thing just work's on the Mac and how I can get much more done in less time without having to constently ask my Wife or cowworker's for help with technicel problems!! I said I was not trying to put down PC's!!! I have used those for year's but got tired off dealing with all the pessky issues. I said it all boiled down to how much you could Get Done verses how much you have to fiddle a round with the computer!! I said I did my reasearch before deciding to switch top a mac. Studies showed a 40 to 50% higher productivity on Mac system's over Windows systems. According to one study over the course off 14 months any difference in cost was overwhelmed by much greater total productivity. Nowhere did I call PC user's stupid. What I called stupid was how some pepple judge a system based on only Commodity pricing which is merely initial cost and nothing more!!! If your happy with your PC I dont see why you would be offended by someone else being happy with a differant system???

Huh? I didn't quote you. Put your original post back and let people decide for themselves.

Best,

Im getting tired of this. I dont even know what a mori is!!!
54.gif

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn

Mori might show up, too.

Some even suspect that Oilpants = mori.

I deleated my post but I can try to write it agian. I posted how I love how every thing just work's on the Mac and how I can get much more done in less time without having to constently ask my Wife or cowworker's for help with technicel problems!! I said I was not trying to put down PC's!!! I have used those for year's but got tired off dealing with all the pessky issues. I said it all boiled down to how much you could Get Done verses how much you have to fiddle a round with the computer!! I said I did my reasearch before deciding to switch top a mac. Studies showed a 40 to 50% higher productivity on Mac system's over Windows systems. According to one study over the course off 14 months any difference in cost was overwhelmed by much greater total productivity. Nowhere did I call PC user's stupid. What I called stupid was how some pepple judge a system based on only Commodity pricing which is merely initial cost and nothing more!!! If your happy with your PC I dont see why you would be offended by someone else being happy with a differant system???

Best,

I'm not offended by the above at all. But I am offended that you sanitized the ORIGINAL post which bears only somewhat similar content. Your original post was quite a bit more inflammatory and you did refer to people who chose to not use Macs as dumb (or was it stupid...I forget). But we'll never know now cuz you quickly backpedaled when I labelled the post a troll (which it was). Unfortunately, I didn't quote your original message so you can revise history to your taste. I will not make that mistake with you again.

Have a nice day.

Productivity? That's pretty vauge and I suppose it depends on exactly what you are doing. Photo editing or documents? If you are doing any sort of office work, you're using MS software even on a Mac.....unless you're using the excellent Open Office.

To each his/her own.

If you have forgotten exactly waht I posted you may have well missread what I wrote in the first place right??? Maybe you need to pay more attentoin

Your original post was quite a bit more inflammatory and you did refer to people who chose to not use Macs as dumb (or was it stupid...I forget).

Open Office is exactly what Im mostly using besides surfing the web!!! I love Open Office but Im probably offending some one by saying that.
55.gif

Originally Posted By: mormit
Productivity? That's pretty vauge and I suppose it depends on exactly what you are doing. Photo editing or documents? If you are doing any sort of office work, you're using MS software even on a Mac.....unless you're using the excellent Open Office.

To each his/her own.

I'm with Mark C, Oilpants is an enigma. He's sort of the anti-mori.

fwiw oilpants, love the signature. Not sure what Old Hickory wood think of it.
grin2.gif

Congrat's on the Mac, I'm PC.

So what??? Why should I want to be an expert on the computer I have better things to do. to me a computer is like a car or a refridgerator or a washing machine. Some people like owning a British sports car even though they spend most of their time under it instead off driving it. Thats fine if thats how they enjoy spending there time!!! I was first exposed to the Mac at work when my boss switched to Mac a couple years ago and their were so many less glitche's that our operation went alot Smoother. We have to do scheduling accounting pay roll and ordering supplies for a 16 screen movei theater the whole operation depands on it!!!

Originally Posted By: rpn453
Macs are for people who can't figure out how to efficiently use a PC.
grin2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back