Rally Light Bar for Nissan Versa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey whats up guys, Ive been a fan of the website for a long time, first post for me! Ive been wondering if anyone has any ideas or has made a rally light bar for the Nissan Versa. I drive in back country roads all the time at night and would like to put some Hella 500 fog lights on the front. Its way too cold for me to lift my car up and take a look underneath for any mounting holes.

If you have a clue on how I can install a light bar and mount two 6" fogs on it, please let me know!!! My preference is to not pull the bumper, since its too cold and removing the bumper scares me!
Thanks a ton!

Not sure that this is what you want to hear, but if you need additional lighting on a Versa... I would say slow down.. your car doesnt have great ground clearance and lacks the protection to to keep you safe should a tree, animal or other object forces you off the road and into what? Trees, maybe a ravine? how long will it take someone to notice your car?

There has to be a provision for a tow bar being it's a small car and should be popular beind RVs.

You could go exploring yourself by taking the bumper cover off, but you can also probably find a pattern online to "drill here".

I've seen miatas with huge fog lights so a versa isn't too crazy. Active safety and all that.
cheers3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back