Protecting the Dashboard

Please don't tell me Harmer All. Is there something like 808 or 303, something with a number for a name that is supposed to be a very good sun repellant?

Please don't tell me Harmer All. Is there something like 808 or 303, something with a number for a name that is supposed to be a very good sun repellant?

Polish Angel Snowcake Interior Protectant

If you really want to "protect" your dashboard, forget all of that worthless, spray on crap. Get yourself one of these. You almost have to hunt for a vehicle around here that doesn't have one.

303 makes the dash a bit shiny which results in more noticeable reflections in the windshield. I use a windshield sunshade when I park in the sun. Direct sunlight and heat deteriorate the dashboard covering more than anything over time.

If you really want to "protect" your dashboard, forget all of that worthless, spray on crap. Get yourself one of these. You almost have to hunt for a vehicle around here that doesn't have one.
+1
I'll never own another car without one.

Besides, dashboards generally don't crack like they used to. So there's no need for those messy sprays etc.

303 and Adams car care products are top notch. They are in Thornton CO. And have grown and improved their product line.

I always used a turtle wax interior protectant since the 90s. The product has went through a number of name changes through the years, so I don't know if the stuff inside the bottle is the same. But the label should have a uv protectant. Never had a dash crack on me using this stuff, and I drive old junk.

The "Dash Topper" are very good (I have owned several), but their best product is: https://www.dashdesigns.com/ , made by the same company.

Ed

Advance Auto Deal ......Good Until 5/24

Screenshot 2023-05-21 at 09-37-55 Advance Auto Parts Car Engine Batteries Brakes Replacement P...jpg

I carry a barely yellow bath towel on the back seat. I spread it over the dash whenever I park my car in the sun.

Back