Price out Home Depot for your car parts

Seriously.

Needed a Bando 6pk2375 belt. Google-shopped it.

HD- $13.62 with free shipping to a store or my house, NO MINIMUM.
Amazon-- $13.62, but you need Prime or a $35 minimum.
Rock: $13.57 but with $4.99 shipping
Walmart: $22ish

It seems stupid, but HD may be trying to get in on the "one stop shopping" market share. I also got a fuel door popping spring there cheaper than anywhere else.

It seems stupid, but HD may be trying to get in on the "one stop shopping" market share.
I think that is spot on. I’ve found a bunch of stuff basically priced matched at HD to Amazon like you describe.

If I didn’t have prime and therefore likely quicker shipping I’d be buying more frequently.

It's not crazy. Awhile back Staples was selling tools on their website, sometimes at great prices.

Home Depot………….

Really…….!!??

Has anyone gone to the HD website and searched for auto parts or was this through an external browser?

Home Depot………….

Really…….!!??

Has anyone gone to the HD website and searched for auto parts or was this through an external browser?
I searched for air filter Ford F150 5.0L engine. Wix came up higher than O'Reilly, but the Motorcraft beat Rockauto after shipping by about 3 dollars. I will be ordering the Motorcraft tomorrow, probably.

I searched for air filter Ford F150 5.0L engine. Wix came up higher than O'Reilly, but the Motorcraft beat Rockauto after shipping by about 3 dollars. I will be ordering the Motorcraft tomorrow, probably.

Search engine? Google?

I have bought car stuff through hd and it worked fine. I like that i can return right at the store. Also the price has always been the same as amazon

Good Tip! Thanks. Going back ~ 2 years now, I bought some new fitness equipment... Cheapest by far (For basically the same stuff) was WallMart.com (Of course they do not have a [Made in China] but heavy duty squat rack in store but in store pick up was free and it looks 99% the same as the one sold at ***** Sporting Goods [Also made in the PRC] for ~$100 less.

Funny thing, the rack and a few other similar things: While placing the order, in store pick up was free. Ship to house costs something, I don't remember... I selected in store pick-up... As soon as the order was placed, I got an automatic email asking if I wanted it shipped to my house at no charge.

Their web site kind of sucks, and above success stories are a little hit-or-miss, but worth a shot. (On a related note, I got a nice pair of Omni 11 ton jack stands same way from Home Depot)

Seriously.

Needed a Bando 6pk2375 belt. Google-shopped it.

HD- $13.62 with free shipping to a store or my house, NO MINIMUM.
Amazon-- $13.62, but you need Prime or a $35 minimum.
Rock: $13.57 but with $4.99 shipping
Walmart: $22ish
I bought a Thermostat from Walmart when I couldnt get on else where

Back