PP5W30/7957mi./07 Nissan Murano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,

Below is the latest UOA report from my 2007 Nissan Murano with the VQ35DE V-6 engine. My travels amount to 85% interstate hwy and 15% city driving. On this cycle I used a Wix 51356 oil filter with a Wix 46116 air filter installed at 110204 miles (23,681 miles on air filter).

INFO for new members. I am the original owner and have had an oil analysis performed by Blackstone Labs, on all oil changes since dumping the factory fill back in 2007.

Thanks for looking.

F35838_zps2f5a35ff.jpg

I would think the TBN (while OK) for PP should be higher than 1.6 when the OCI is 7500 (or so).

Consider getting the UOA done at Polaris/OAI where they also provide oxidation/nitration. One of those numbers may explain the low TBN.

Silicon is a tad high.

But the wear metals look great.

For as long as I have been a member here I have never tried any Pennzoil product. But I love the results they turn out.
As soon as the NAPA stash is gone, I'm converting over.
Unless there is a BOGO, like the one at AAP this month on Edge. I just can't pass up a deal...

Originally Posted By: Carpet_Bagger
I am the original owner and have had an oil analysis performed by Blackstone Labs, on all oil changes since dumping the factory fill back in 2007.

I do appreciate all the UOAs, and i'm sure others do too but... where's YOUR ROI from all these UOAs?

As uneventful as ever. I remember when you posted your last one.. It's pretty much the same. Good trending though, the engine is obviously healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back