Posting pics

Use to be able to post pics full size, now all I get is attachments, want to get back. :(

Works for me automatically. You doing it via cell phone? Sometimes you need to tell it to insert full size photo instead of the thumbnail.

Custom 1966 Ford Mustang.jpg

are you using the "attach files" button in the lower left ?
if so, it's doing what you are telling it to do.
to post an image, hit the little cartoon picture to the right of the chain link (or press ctrl+p), then either drag and drop the file from your computer, or click on the little chain link and type/paste the image link.

A79EEB0B-E1FF-4A73-AE67-647080C57D1B.jpeg

If you are on mobile to do full size pictures you need to press the icon I circled. The other one with the x thru it is for the small thumbnail ones that the person has to click on to view. Hopefully that helps.

so , distilling what was already here, I've broken it down, NOW WITH PICTURES! (pictures make everything better. pictures and Chocolate. but i can't digitally give you chocolate, so pictures will have to suffice.) ( I mean if you really want some chocolate you could PM me your address, and i might be able to send you some, but that's another discussion..)
First, hit the attach button and Select your picture. ( no illustration since it appears you are already familiar with this )
you should get something like this:
attach file.png

step 2:
click the little ext box in the thumbnail that says"insert...."
attach file step 2.png

then click "full image":
attach file step 3.png

which should give you this:
attach file step 4 - Success!.png

now you can add more text, images, or just hit post reply.

to do it the way I suggested yesterday( and how i just did it in my illustrated post above) (which is the same thing automechanic was trying to tell you,)
are you using the "attach files" button in the lower left ?
if so, it's doing what you are telling it to do.
to post an image, hit the little cartoon picture to the right of the chain link (or press ctrl+p), then either drag and drop the file from your computer, or click on the little chain link and type/paste the image link.

is slightly different, but it allows you to place the pics where you want them in the post, vs the system placing the images at the end.

first,
bitog attach pic step 1.png

or you can just post the pic, text isn't required...

now, it should look like this:
bitog attach pic step 2a.png

at this point, you can either Drag and drop a pic from your computer to the drop image box,(or click here like it says, and navigate to the pic) , or if the picture ISN'T on your computer, but you have a web address for it:
bitog attach pic step 2b.png

click that little chain link, which changes it to this:
bitog attach pic step 2c.png

where you can type, or paste the link address,
either one of those 2 should give you this:
bitog attach pic step 3.png

with your cursor blinking just after the picture.

now you can continue on with more text and add more pictures using the same methods.

-Enjoy!

Back