Post your favorite movie scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for me "go ahead, make my day," and,"do you feel lucky...well do ya, punk" are closely tired in SECOND place. The best, IMO, is thy the execution prep scene in the 2002 Ted Bundy movie. It's too colorful to link in here, so I'll quote, loosely, the dialog.

Bundy (head just shaved) nervously eyes pile of gauze wads and Vaseline prepared by a guard: "What's that for?"

Supervisor Guard: "it's to stuff yer butt -- so ya don't mess yourself."

Bundy: "What are you talkin' about? (looking even more nervous...)

SG: "...ain't nothing to be ashamed of -- they all do it -- you will too -- now, drop them pants!"

Bundy: " No, NO! ......."

SG: "Come on now Ted -- don't make this any harder than it is..."

And then, well, they stuff his butt... It's on YouTube if you really want to find it.

What makes it worthwhile is how well the director portrays a very bad, evil man being treated to a taste of how he abused his victims just before he gets zapped into eternity.

Best "basic pure justice" scene I've yet encountered.

Shooter. Swagger gains the counsel of a firearms expert.
"That's how a conspiracy works. Them boys on the grassy knoll, they were dead within three hours. Buried in the [censored] desert."
"You know this for a fact?"
"Still got the shovel." haha

1:00 mark. Swagger likes his dog.
"Shoot a dog in this county on a man's land... I'd bury you in the hill, and tell the sheriff a month or two later, he understands."

SHUT UP!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0AYWSagLQQ

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgsEdU4l8XQ

laugh.gif

Hunter Killer. 2018 submarine movie starring Gerard Butler.
This is near the end. Don't watch it if you plan on seeing the full movie since what happens is a big surprise for most viewers.

I had planned on just posting the clip, but it's a newer movie, and the scene deserves some explaining to set it up, so now this post needs more typing.
The uploader person gave the video a blatant title, so the video is in the spoiler tag too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back