Polish Angel Engine - Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was intrigued by this stuff being it cleans and protects and contains oils that nourish the plastic. Esoteric car care uses this stuff a lot. I decided to try it on the Subaru. This isn't much of a test as it's only been a few days, but I wanted to see if it repels dust and how it holds up to heat. It goes on extremely easy as you only need a VERY little amount, which makes it more cost effective. It certainly has a nice look to it. I will continue to use this on this car to test it further. I'm very happy with Hyper-Dressing though due to spraying it on the engine (which allows you to get it in more places than doing it by hand) and how it settles at 4:1. I'm going to next try Turtle Wax ICE Seal N Shine in the engine bay due to it's superior hydrophobic qualities. The TW SNS may be my go to for all exterior plastic, body and even engine bay.

First application of Polish Angel Engine:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Several days later:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

It leaves very little greasy feeling behind, although there is a tad.

Their stuff reminds me of boutique men's shaving products. Like something you can only buy at the Macy's makeup counter.

Originally Posted by Reddy45
Their stuff reminds me of boutique men's shaving products. Like something you can only buy at the Macy's makeup counter.

LOL so true. It's totally not necessary at all. It's a nice product, but overkill.

What kinds of oils "nourish" the plastic? That sounds kinda marketingyspeak.

Originally Posted by Rand
What kinds of oils "nourish" the plastic? That sounds kinda marketingyspeak.

I don't know. None of the detailing companies tell you anything about what they use. It's all marketing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back