pirelli P4 all season plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, well not me but some others on here give them excellent reviews. Just makes sure you get the "plus" ones as you mentioned since those are the top notch ones. They look very good in person as well. I noticed some on a used Mazda 3 that was for sale and was impressed by their tread.

Yeah, the regular P4's(1st gen) will only be available in limited sizes as Pirelli is only making the PLUS. Yeah, get the P4 PLUS. I had the 1st gen P4's and the may have been the best tire I ever owned. My daughter's Mazda3(listed in my sug) is running Cinturato P7 PLUS and they too are great. Pirelli may be my new tire MFG.

Last edited:
I used to have the regular P4 on a Camry that I sold to my brother. They were some of the greatest tires I've ever had, and I'm very picky about what tires I will use. I recently replaced the tires on my car and was very sad to find out that they weren't available in the size my car needs. I'd buy them again in a heartbeat. Wet traction was fantastic, road noise was good, tread wear was excellent and they even did well in snow.

If they're like the original P4 Four Seasons, they should be a great 3.5 season tire. The original P4's wore like iron, and were still grippy. Pirelli hit a home run with that tire.

Originally Posted By: sciphi
If they're like the original P4 Four Seasons, they should be a great 3.5 season tire. The original P4's wore like iron, and were still grippy. Pirelli hit a home run with that tire.

This

Got a set on the newer Accord. Bought them at a too good to pass on email deal from Belle Tire complete with $60.00 MIR.
They have better ride and are quieter than the OEM Dunlops and they are good in rain and seemed fine in the very limited winter conditions we saw this time around.
I'd recommend these tires.
This tire did very well in the CR tire test and if their wear figures are correct they'll last as long as old-school Michelins I've had did.
Good tire at a good price.

Originally Posted By: slacktide_bitog
Isn't this an older tire? It has since been replaced by the Cinturato P7 AS Plus

The P4 is being phased out. But according to discount tire direct the P4 All Season Plus is not. They claim to have 100 tires in my size.

Update

Had the P4 + on for 2 weeks, much better ride. Very good in the rain. So far i really like them. We will see how they last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back