Photo thread for tacky car mods

dishdude

$100 Site Donor 2023
d31d39df4bf4070a135967b57a15c7e6d4eee6ce-1.jpg

I'll have to dig but..... when I was an emissions Inspector we had a 1993 Honda Accord come in with a total Betty Boop exterior and complete matching interior. I even saw it a couple of weeks ago.

"Sparkle/Diamond/Gem" License plate holders. It's amazing what women spend their money on... And they are getting more gaudy by the day... It's definitely a trend, as I can count them by the dozens on my way to work...

sparkle plate.jpg

Not a "mod" per se, but I can't stand underwear stickers, duck head stickers, deer head stickers, ice chest stickers, and basically "slogans" written across the back window. The worst are the stickers that have profanity that's supposed to be "funny". Yeah, I'd probably think it was funny if I was like 10 or so, but as a full grown man it makes you look like a dumb*** (fill in the blank) and completely juvenile.

Angry eyebrows on all the girl-power Jeeps. Grrrrrr I mean I’m tough I’m a girl!!🤣

Girls who remove the fenders on their girl-power Jeeps too look totally ridiculous. Looks really effeminate, I wonder if that’s supposed to represent a miniskirt or something? If that’s the case I like it👍😍

As if to say the female driver is pregnant?

How do you feel about, "Life's better with a {dog breed here}" sticker/magnet?
Wifey has a 75 year old friend who just got a Beagle and I got her the magnet and she loves it.
Make fun of me. Make fun of the 75 year old. But please, don't make fun of the Beagle.

How about the “Baby up in this *****” stickers. Man that’s so low class.
Right! What does that mean anyway??? Is it a pregnancy request?? I still see the "Baby on board" all over the place too... Okay ladies.... I'll be REALLY careful when driving around you vehicle... Not so careful when around those without the sticker....o_O

Back