Photo of our "daily drivers"

My DD...........although it's an Ebike...........

Assembled this July 6th....

Bought direct from Himiway Bikes...$1749 shipped (Zebra)

It checked all the boxes I was wanting in an EBike

Ride it daily....18-25 miles

Currently after 4+ weeks now has 524 miles

Fun bike !!

Ii4bjBO.jpg

IMG_7048.JPG

Got myself a new bike earlier this summer, its a Rocky Mountain Growler, I was a bit worried such a long slack bike wouldn't be fun on XC trails or handle weird in the tight corners but it seems good, and its quite nice when the speeds pick up or the descents get steep, also it does very well on the steep tech climbs too.
Took me a while to get used to it, in the as the tight stuff especially, as wheelbase is 140mm longer than my old xc bike! This pic makes the tires look kind of small, but they are 2.6" x 29.

Here is a bike for someone who wants a small bike. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 169590
Yes that looks easy to ride. I think this guy might end up paralyzed riding that thing......

My crazy grandfather welded up 2 bike frames stacked. I remember riding it, and it seemed way higher than it actually was. Bottom of pedal travel was at least 3-31/2 feet off the ground. This was in the mid 70s. No helmet of course............

Here is a bike for someone who wants a small bike. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 169590
Yes that looks easy to ride. I think this guy might end up paralyzed riding that thing......

My crazy grandfather welded up 2 bike frames stacked. I remember riding it, and it seemed way higher than it actually was. Bottom of pedal travel was at least 3-31/2 feet off the ground. This was in the mid 70s. No helmet of course............

Back