Pennzoil and Castrol Euro 0w30. None at Walmart, but still reasonable from Amazon. Which do you prefer?

I never see any Euro 0w30 at Walmart. Only 5w30’s. I do see them on Amazon and the prices aren’t bad at all. Which do you prefer of these two and why? I see the Pennzoil is ACEA C2/C3 vs. Castrol A4/B4.
9FA9F235-1ABC-4604-8C78-7909DAA4CDE7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, the Pennzoil Euro LX 0W30 really increased in price. I bought three of the 6-packs for mid-30's for each 6 pack less than a year ago...it was one of the reasons I bought three of them! I have HPL's Euro 5w30 in that car now.

If you’re willing to pay $9+/qt as reasonable, why not support a BITOG advertiser and get @High Performance Lubricants products? Their product and support is second to none! 5 gallon bucket with BITOG15 coupon code comes out to $14/qt and seems reasonable for an oil that’s made without any quality shortcuts or price constraints.JMO
Why when I can get QSFS for $22.97 a Jug?

If you’re willing to pay $9+/qt as reasonable, why not support a BITOG advertiser and get @High Performance Lubricants products? Their product and support is second to none! 5 gallon bucket with BITOG15 coupon code comes out to $14/qt and seems reasonable for an oil that’s made without any quality shortcuts or price constraints.JMO
Why when I can get QSFS for $22.97 a Jug?
I had a math error, was thinking about the PAO trans fluid. The 5 gal bucket of PCMO is less than $10/qt to your door.

There’s nothing wrong with QSFS nor any other oil that meets an engine’s required specs. There’s also nothing wrong with an oil that uses cutting-edge technology to deliver performance beyond what some specifications’ limits will allow. This is the beauty of capitalism, you get to pick the price you want to pay to play the game. 😎

Back