Pay it forward

My son stopped to change a tire for a guy that looked really clueless . When he got in his truck to leave his 10 yr old was holding a $100 bill . He said the man gave it to him because his Dad wouldn't take it . My son said they would pay it forward ..

Great idea. In CA, we have a surplus from tax revenue. We decided to offer free school lunch to every student. This takes away the shame of having to get a free school lunch due to financial difficulties and promotes comradery over division.
I assume the large number of people who don't pay taxes had a say in that. Instead of "pay it forward," seems like the fairer thing would be to take the excess taxes and "give it back."

I assume the large number of people who don't pay taxes had a say in that. Instead of "pay it forward," seems like the fairer thing would be to take the excess taxes and "give it back."
Yes. The law here states that over a certain amount, the money has to be returned to the tax payers. One thing is returns based on registered cars affected by the gas prices. That is in the works.

Back