Paintless Dent Repair

Any opinions on paintless dent repair ? My HS daughter and another student backed into each other. Unfortunately the bumper got her rear fender and dented it.

It’s a 10 year old vehicle(90k Acura ILX) but will keep so perfection not required. The cost is reasonable compared to body work.

Every time I have it done, it has been awesome. In the thread doitmyself posted you can see the work I had done on the Caprice. Worth a shot on the Acura.

I watched a PDR guy, in 20 minutes, remove 4 dings from my old Infiniti, including one that was on a high body line (i.e. you could see it every time you walked by the car)

I couldnt believe it, they just disappeared. Gave him a hefty tip.

I have used PDR many times over the years and they do great work....

Used a highly recommended guy in my area 3 times now and they are worth their weight in gold. I refer clients to him every week.

Thanks all.

Turn around is fast. The bumper part was challenge and slightly sticks up at end because it was outside PDR work. The PDR did best to properly reattach it.

7013C96F-0EA3-4E5D-AEB2-AF0F5FED6195.jpeg
DAC88F8E-DABE-484A-910E-48060EC72891.jpeg

The body lines are the toughest part to fix - and you can see from the photo that it has been slightly manipulated.

Looks great. I had PDR done and I was happy with it too. A lot less expensive and worth the time and money.

Reactions: hrv
Back