Paint stripper that's safe to use on plastic

I'm trying to find one I can use to strip the old paint off of one of my motorcycle fairings, but I'm having no luck finding one. I've checked auto parts stores, Amazon, and did just a general internet search, but I'm not coming up with anything. There is one product called Klean Strip Aircraft Paint Remover for flexible plastic, but I'm not having any luck finding any place that sells it. Any suggestions?

I have used Citristrip many times for my boat and cars...it will damage rubber, but not sure about what plastic you are using. I have had success on fiberglass and finished plastics.

You might try the spray foam citric acid kind. It's the paint stripper with acetone and M.E.K. that ruin plastic.

I'm trying to find one I can use to strip the old paint off of one of my motorcycle fairings, but I'm having no luck finding one. I've checked auto parts stores, Amazon, and did just a general internet search, but I'm not coming up with anything. There is one product called Klean Strip Aircraft Paint Remover for flexible plastic, but I'm not having any luck finding any place that sells it. Any suggestions?

Back