Ordering Oil Online

Hello BITOG, I know we are in odd times right now but I typically like to order my oil online, and I was trying to order some 0w-40 through AAP because I had a speed perk plus they are (almost) always doing 20% off. So with their oil change special of $33.xx, and with my coupons and discounts it makes it very cheap for an oil change. But for some reason on their website it wouldn't work? I tried through their 'Oil Change special link' and through just adding it individually to the cart. I asked the AAP employees of course they know nothing of what happens on the internet. But, I was wondering if you guys have had this happen or if you know anyways around it? (Note: its only with 0w-40, it doesn't seem to effect other weights from what I noticed) But, I eventually settled and went in store and bought it instead of trying to order it. Thanks!

Most, if not all motor oil, trans oil, etc sold online by AAP is exempt from any further promotions/sales.

Then I might have a lucky computer because it tookoff both of my discounts for my previous four oil change purchases lol. Ill have to make sure to keep it in a secure place.
Originally Posted by PantherFan88
Most, if not all motor oil, trans oil, etc sold online by AAP is exempt from any further promotions/sales.

I just got some castrol 0W 40 online at Walmart for 19.13 for 5 quarts.2 days later it was back up to 24. ??.
I guess I got lucky

Originally Posted by TrainingPolicy
Then I might have a lucky computer because it tookoff both of my discounts for my previous four oil change purchases lol. Ill have to make sure to keep it in a secure place.
Originally Posted by PantherFan88

Yes you might have a lucky computer. AAP coupon codes have never worked for me for oil, and even if they did I was always able to do better on the same oil from either AMZN or WMT. YMMV.

Keep watching this forum, you can do better than 80% of $33 per OCI.

Synthetic appears on clearance or with rebates for $2/qt or less, regularly.

Originally Posted by tblt44
I just got some castrol 0W 40 online at Walmart for 19.13 for 5 quarts.2 days later it was back up to 24. ??.
I guess I got lucky

Walmart will also deliver free also over $35 probably the way to go when you see it that low order 2x

Back