Online stores with OEM Dodge Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAG

I have not been able to find online stores for things like OEM oil and air filters. I'm trying to avoid going to the stealership parts department. I found a Mopar Parts site that appeared to be official but it is a mess and I couldn't find what I want. Thanks for any help!

a few dealers have online sales set up on ebay & Amazon....
their prices weren't...Terrible...(not uber Cheap either)

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: JAG
I have not been able to find online stores for things like OEM oil and air filters. I'm trying to avoid going to the stealership parts department. I found a Mopar Parts site that appeared to be official but it is a mess and I couldn't find what I want. Thanks for any help!

Call or email Steve White Motors in NC. They are a true Chrysler dealer and can get you anything at a discount. Have your VIN handy.

I have bought several hundred dollars worth of stuff over the past few years.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Donald
Originally Posted By: JAG

Call or email Steve White Motors in NC. They are a true Chrysler dealer and can get you anything at a discount. Have your VIN handy.

I have bought several hundred dollars worth of stuff over the past few years.

That's the one i as thinking of, just couldn't come up with it off the top of my head. they have storefronts on both amazon and Ebay, as well as their own site.

I'll add a third recommendation for Steve White Motors. A dealer that has actually embraced the internet age. A friend from our local Mopar club even took his vehicle to them to have a MAJOR modification done, and is very happy. Its like it came from the factory that way.

I have had a good experience with Steve White as well. They also often sell on e-bay.

That's great news that many recommend Steve White Motors. Thank you everyone! I never would have guessed that it would be easier finding VW parts online than it is to find Dodge parts online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back