OK to pour used motor oil in my fuel tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah,I'm scared. Best not to stick foreign objects in you oil,you gasoline,or your eyes. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted By: tom slick
Don't play with pointed sticks, run with scissors, and if you get a BB gun for Xmas then you'll shoot your eye out!

Dear Santa,
I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!
Love, Ralphie

Dear Ralphie,
You'll shoot your eye out, kid.
HO! HO! HO!, Santa

U guys are bad,,,,but funny. Hey Kaboom,,,dont mind us,,its the end of the year,,we have overdosed on oil all year,,its call an oilgasm. Lets have fun in here, some of our lugnuts r way to tight sometimes, I m buying the suds,,,u all come on over. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. amen

When you use up all your old motor oil, don't forget to ad used vegetable oil too.

wink.gif

Originally Posted By: MarkM66
When you use up all your old motor oil, don't forget to ad used vegetable oil too.

wink.gif

Could I add some broccoli and tomatoes too? Oh , I forgot,, MY CAR LIKES IT

Originally Posted By: Kaboomba
Wha the hoopti-too???!! Why all the fear-mongering?!

Welcome to BITOG, land of girlimen!
(JK)

That has to be a classic...

I'd figure out what ratio to add so all the oil is used at just the time the next oil change is due...

Run a line/feed pump from your crankcase to your gas tank. Meter the flow so you burn 1 qt of oil per 1k miles driven. Add a fresh qt of oil every 1k and you are good to go!

Once per year change your oil filter. Cut out the element, press out the oil and add to your gas tank. Shred the element and throw it in your attic to beef-up insulation. Use the metal can to patch holes in your roof.

Originally Posted By: artbuc
Run a line/feed pump from your crankcase to your gas tank. Meter the flow so you burn 1 qt of oil per 1k miles driven. Add a fresh qt of oil every 1k and you are good to go!

Once per year change your oil filter. Cut out the element, press out the oil and add to your gas tank. Shred the element and throw it in your attic to beef-up insulation. Use the metal can to patch holes in your roof.

lol.gif
Thats a good one! I know humor is sometimes frowned on, but I hope this one stays!

I change my own oil and its stored here briefly before going to the recycler. I have about 8 quarts of lightly used (2-3k cleaning OCIs) that I will donate to the OP if he wishes to cover the shipping cost.

And no I'm not serious. Oil recycled into new oil, as some companies are doing, is a good thing. Used 4 cycle oil, in any quantity, added to the fuel tank is a bad idea on so many levels.

-Spyder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back