Oil Pan Quality

Hello , nice to be here....
I need to replace the oil pan on my 2011 Camry LE 4 cyl.
I have researched some auto parts stores & am wondering which one is a good one....there are no reviews....
A new pan from the Toyota dealer is $204.04 , i like to save when i can, so no thank you...
What about other brands , such as Spectra, Autotechnica, Rein , Dorman, MTC to name a few.....prices are between
$39.99 & $137.00
All i want is a good part that will fit like its suppose to & that will last.
What would your recommendations be??

Hello , nice to be here....
I need to replace the oil pan on my 2011 Camry LE 4 cyl.
I have researched some auto parts stores & am wondering which one is a good one....there are no reviews....
A new pan from the Toyota dealer is $204.04 , i like to save when i can, so no thank you...
What about other brands , such as Spectra, Autotechnica, Rein , Dorman, MTC to name a few.....prices are between
$39.99 & $137.00
All i want is a good part that will fit like its suppose to & that will last.
What would your recommendations be??
Rein is OK.
I agree with previous statement: junkyard.

I put a Spectra on my Silverado a few months ago. Cast aluminum. No issues at all. Used a FelPro gasket as well.

I also bought a no-name pan (YHTAuto) from Amazon. In comparing it to the Spectra, it was so different (and not in a good way) that using the Spectra was an easy choice.

Dorman transmission pans are popular with the Crown Vic crowd. I have one on my Grand Marquis and have installed a few others for friends. Seems identical to the factory pan, except for the addition of a drain plug.

Spectra make good fuel tanks and cooling system stuff, so I'm sure something as simple as an oil pan would be easy for them.

Thank you so much for your reply's. very helpful info.(y)(y)(y)
ill let you know how it turns out.....:)

Back