Oil Filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
Originally Posted By: Yup
Just out of curiosity, because this is the first I've heard of your deeds, how do "we" know you actually do the work and aren't scamming to get filters and then eBaying them? Or using them and charging for your services? Do you have a non profit or do people just trust you aren't a scammer?

YUP, I don't know what rock you crawled from under, or, why ALL OF A SUDDEN you want to pick on me, but, what I do to help these unfortunate people here is ALL I have! 2015_PSD reached out to me several years ago with a donation of oil and filters and only asked one thing in return; PAY IT FORWARD! And, that's all I have been doing!
What proof is it that you NEED to know who I am and what I do? I shouldn't have to answer to you! But, if you PM me I MORE than will be happy to give you my phone number and we can arrange something. Until then, go TROLL on someone else!
BTW, I can't use the Honda oil filters. 2 others have PM'ed me with a similar offer. But, thank you anyway.
smile.gif

Wow I missed this thread. BOF, ignore him, it's easier that way! Keep up the good work and feel better!

Or using them and charging for your services? Do you have a non profit or do people just trust you aren't a scammer?

Yes, that's the latest scam, after all, funding one's retirement on selling a baker's dozen of oil filters on ebay. I'm going to solicit two baker's dozen, so I can retire in Monaco.

BOF: Please PM me with your list of pigeons so I can get on this ASAP.

Just out of curiosity, because this is the first I've heard of your deeds, how do "we" know you actually do the work and aren't scamming to get filters and then eBaying them? Or using them and charging for your services? Do you have a non profit or do people just trust you aren't a scammer?

YUP, I don't know what rock you crawled from under, or, why ALL OF A SUDDEN you want to pick on me, but, what I do to help these unfortunate people here is ALL I have! 2015_PSD reached out to me several years ago with a donation of oil and filters and only asked one thing in return; PAY IT FORWARD! And, that's all I have been doing!
What proof is it that you NEED to know who I am and what I do? I shouldn't have to answer to you! But, if you PM me I MORE than will be happy to give you my phone number and we can arrange something. Until then, go TROLL on someone else!
BTW, I can't use the Honda oil filters. 2 others have PM'ed me with a similar offer. But, thank you anyway.
smile.gif

It was a legit question. I wasn't picking on you. I was just curious if you had credibility. If I find the filters I'll just donate them locally to Goodwill since you don't need them. Sounds like you're doing some good in the world! We need more people like you and the donaters!

Originally Posted By: Garak
Or using them and charging for your services? Do you have a non profit or do people just trust you aren't a scammer?

Yes, that's the latest scam, after all, funding one's retirement on selling a baker's dozen of oil filters on ebay. I'm going to solicit two baker's dozen, so I can retire in Monaco.

Well I had a neighbor that found and sold stuff on eBay. Either he has serious debt or was doing OK given the brand of cars drove...

Last edited:

smile.gif

It was a legit question. I wasn't picking on you. I was just curious if you had credibility. If I find the filters I'll just donate them locally to Goodwill since you don't need them. Sounds like you're doing some good in the world! We need more people like you and the donaters!

YUP, I have plenty of CREDIBILITY as to what I do! And about the filters you have, ASK here if anyone needs them! I am sure there is SOMEONE here that is in need of Honda filters! They can use them because they are down on their luck, or unemployed, hurt, etc. and they have no means of getting ANYTHING! TRUST ME when I speak this!

BOF, keep up the great work. Don't worry about Yup, he has a bug up his rear or something.

Yup, it is faith, if you donate them in good faith to BOF, Then you did a good deed. If BOF sells them for a huge profit, then it is on him.

Well I had a neighbor that found and sold stuff on eBay. Either he has serious debt or was doing OK given the brand of cars drove...

And that's fine and perfectly acceptable, too. This is different. BOF is getting donations to help others out, and it would be a pretty long way around to be running a scam.

From one military veteran to another BlueOvalFilter; I applaud you for helping out the less fortunate and poor folks. The good man upstairs DOES see all GOOD
smile.gif
34.gif
11.gif
01.gif

Originally Posted By: car51
From one military veteran to another BlueOvalFilter; I applaud you for helping out the less fortunate and poor folks. The good man upstairs DOES see all GOOD
smile.gif
34.gif
11.gif
01.gif

car51 +1. Absolutely.

BlueOvalFitter +2. Ignore the negative posters and keep on keepin' on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back