oil filter cross reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

q12

Can anyone give me the location of a chart/table that will cross-reference Toro garden tractor hydraulic filters to other brands?

You can go on the Fram website and it will cross-reference a lot of numbers, but probably not all of them. A quick search on the Wix site has one also. For a freebie search, both are worth a try.
Probably the best cross-reference information you can get is to get a genuine Wix application book. In the back, it lists just about every filter brand and number ever made and what the cross-reference number translates to. The local auto parts stores used to give me one about once a year, but I haven't asked for one lately, so maybe that source has shut down. Without looking on their site, I'm going to guess Wix will sell you one.

As kruse said, the Wix website will cross-reference your filter or any NAPA can. I'm sure any other AutoZone, Carquest, etc. can do same.

As mentioned the Fram site is pretty good, they have drop down menu for lawn and garden equipment.

If you have a model number and/or an oem filter number, that isn't a bad place to start.

I'd bet if you gave more information on the Toro model #,engine type or part/filter number someone might be able to give you more specific help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back