"Oh, what a failing" Toyota & Nascar

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I see a field full of Toys....very few chevys any more. Money wins out here....the same will probably take place in the cup cars over time.

They used a wax container as the "vehicle" for the adder dope. It was no doubt some kind of oxygenate. Just put it in the oil pan and when hot it gives up the sauce. Old drag race trick

back in the racing gocart world there were people who figured out how to make some sort of high power fuel (nitro?) into a solid epoxy like form. these people would slob this stuff all up in their intake manifold and when the engine was running, the fuel slowly dissolved the netro sending it into the engine.
if they made the thickness on the intake to the right ammount, by the time the race was over all of the stuff would of been dissolved and the intake would be clean.

maybe this is what toyota was doing. it sure would smell funny if it were nitro.

Quote:

Dayton 500 just ended...looks like Toy got thumped again. I think Darrel Waltrip got in trouble. Did anyone notice that after he spouted off about the Toy being built in Kentucky and the Ford in Canada that the other guy shute him up and explained about a non US name plate. Then Darrel vanished for a while...I'm I the only one that caught this??

Yeah, I heard about that (but did not see it, that would have been funny to see!). Maybe "unbiased"
crackmeup.gif
FOX should get some commentators who are NOT DIRECTLY employed by manufacturers (and therefore their "puppets") to call/give non-slanted coverage of these races?!?! I just hope they drop Dee Dubya (along with the whole rest of the "kiss TOY's #@$%!" crew/attitude), when ESPN picks up the coverage at mid-season.

Quote:

yes I see a field full of Toys....very few chevys any more. Money wins out here....the same will probably take place in the cup cars over time.

That's when I will STOP watching, or even caring what happens in that series.
frown.gif
I will start following the WRC more closely at that point, where I will be able to see something other than a TOY running. Man, international sattelite coverage is looking better all the time!!

Quote:

Quote:

Dayton 500 just ended...looks like Toy got thumped again. I think Darrel Waltrip got in trouble. Did anyone notice that after he spouted off about the Toy being built in Kentucky and the Ford in Canada that the other guy shute him up and explained about a non US name plate. Then Darrel vanished for a while...I'm I the only one that caught this??

Yeah, I heard about that (but did not see it, that would have been funny to see!). Maybe "unbiased"
crackmeup.gif
FOX should get some commentators who are NOT DIRECTLY employed by manufacturers (and therefore their "puppets") to call/give non-slanted coverage of these races?!?! I just hope they drop Dee Dubya (along with the whole rest of the "kiss TOY's #@$%!" crew/attitude), when ESPN picks up the coverage at mid-season.

patriot.gif

Now is the perfect time to come up with a new NASCAR and actually race rwd v8 production based cars. Camaro,Mustang,Challenger will all be on the streets shortly. That would be an awesome series. Toyota could still use the camry--- as a pace car.

Quote:

Now is the perfect time to come up with a new NASCAR and actually race rwd v8 production based cars. Camaro,Mustang,Challenger will all be on the streets shortly. That would be an awesome series. Toyota could still use the camry--- as a pace car.

laugh.gif
LOVE that last line!! Now would be the BEST time to bring back the Trans Am series, but this time keep it as a production based, NON tube framed deal!! They could even throw in a couple of oval tracks in the course of a season, to keep it interesting, but mainly road courses. Oh yeah, BIG THREE ONLY!! TOYota already is poised to overthrow NASCAR with it's trillions of Camrybucks, let's keep this one HERE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back