OEM Hyundai wiper blade source?

Hi,

I am looking for genuine OEM 2017 Hyundai Elantra wiper blades. Are they other places or online retailers that sell genuine OEM, instead of buying at the dealer with their crazy inflated pricing?? I have tried a bunch of aftermarket, name brand wipers and ALL of them either skip, streak after a few months of use!
When I use OEM, they ALWAYS work perfectly for a long time, close to 2 years, so I want OEM wiper blades.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thank You

The $14 rain x expert fit wipers at Walmart last me almost 2 years and without streaking or skipping and without having waxed the winshield yet. Perhaps the oem blades are just waxed a lot. You can also wax your windshield with rain x glass. I used to do that every 7-10 months when using cheap $4 blades that would skip. But i haven't done that since buying better wipers and running wax on them once a year. I now prefer to spend more to do less work since trucks are higher up. I'd also clean the blades with watered down dish soap water soaked in a paper towel and then spray a bit of that glass treatment on my finger and rub it on the blades.

I have no idea, unfortunately, but have you tried PIAA wiper blades? They have been absolutely fantastic on my Elantra. They were pricey, but I'll buy them again when the time comes.

Edit: Here's the link to the wiper blades on Amazon.

The Hyundai original wipers are excellent. I have yet to find a source for the originals. All the others fail in less than a year.

This ebay seller is good. Do a search for your app.

I very much agree that OEM blades are best for H/K.

I purchase the Toyota refills from the dealership, they are the best. Does Hyundai not sale refills?
Yes they sell refills. Expensive though. $15 and $17 each for my Gen Coupe plus shipping. I use to get the Toyota refills too for my Hyundais.

Back