OBD, wheel speed sensor

I did not have a picture of the broken wire yesterday. It is two individual conductors in some sort of jacketing that resembles hard plastic more than regular more flexible jacketing, and that was one one of those wire loom protectors. It was easy enough to find the broken spot because the jacketing was missing in the broken area. I soldered in a small piece of wire. If this doesn't last I can always replace the vehicle wring harness part, since this is a common enough of problem that they sell an aftermarket piece for that.

Broken wire:

Aftermarket repair splice piece: