Not the Yankees AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MLB sold rights to the Saturn afternoon timeslot. That means no other games are allowed to be viewed in this market. The Yankees are on far too often to the detriment of other teams.

The Cubs vs Cards game was not chosen as the game of the week, rather than Yankees vs Red Sox.

It gets old seeing the Yankees on Saturday afternoons.

At least the online radio feed is free this month thru MLB.com so we can listen to the Cubs vs Cards game. And they moved to Adobe Flash so the 5 year old laptop running Ubuntu 9.04 can be used for the live feed. Some good news at least, eh?.....

MLB also rigged the yankees to play the red sox more often than "American Idol" is on TV... assuming it gets ratings. It still does but gets old.

I'm thrilled to see a game on free over the air TV... (too cheap for cable and NESN) though I need a radio simulcast to avoid Joe Buck/Tim McCarver.

I pay the $14.95 annual fee for MLB Audio. It's nice to catch my Blue Jays games while trying to get work done. Now I just need to figure out how to get that site through my cell phone. :)

http://www.espn360.com

watch live sports game online free. Comcast blocks me from watching. They don't want us subscribers hogging all the bandwidth.
wink.gif

How to Get Access to ESPN360.com

ESPN360.com is available at no charge to fans who receive their high-speed internet connection from an ESPN360.com affiliated internet service provider. ESPN360.com is also available to fans that access the internet from U.S. college campuses and U.S. military bases.

Your current computer network falls outside of these categories. Here’s how you can get access to ESPN360.com.

1. Switch to an ESPN360.com affiliated internet service provider or to contact your internet service provider and request ESPN360.com. Click here to enter your ZIP code and find out which providers in your area carry offer ESPN360.com

2. If you already get ESPN360.com at home and activated remote access, sign in using the myESPN link in the upper right hand corner. In order to activate remote access, you must sign in through your ESPN360.com affiliate Internet Service Provider.

3. For Verizon Customers Only:
Sign-in using remote access if you already get ESPN360.com

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Scott P
I pay the $14.95 annual fee for MLB Audio. It's nice to catch my Blue Jays games while trying to get work done. Now I just need to figure out how to get that site through my cell phone. :)

Does your phone support Adobe Flash player? Then it *should* be able to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back