Noraly, of "Itchy Boots" Youtube channel (1.55M subscribers) fame has started Season 7 for those who watch her.

Her YouTube Description:

I've ridden 140.000 kilometers solo around the world and still counting! My name is Noraly, I'm Dutch and passionate about motorcycles, traveling and adventuring. In 2018, I quit my job, sold my belongings and have been traveling the world full time by motorcycle since then. Over 40 countries later, I am in North Africa, making my way down South. My loyal companion is named Alaska, because I rode her all the way up to the northern tip of Alaska before coming to Africa. She is a Honda CRF300L Rally with tonnes of modifications! I share my adventures here on YouTube every Monday, Wednesday and Friday! Welcome to the channel and I hope you'll enjoy the ride!

Her YouTube Description:

I've ridden 140.000 kilometers solo around the world and still counting! My name is Noraly, I'm Dutch and passionate about motorcycles, traveling and adventuring. In 2018, I quit my job, sold my belongings and have been traveling the world full time by motorcycle since then. Over 40 countries later, I am in North Africa, making my way down South. My loyal companion is named Alaska, because I rode her all the way up to the northern tip of Alaska before coming to Africa. She is a Honda CRF300L Rally with tonnes of modifications! I share my adventures here on YouTube every Monday, Wednesday and Friday! Welcome to the channel and I hope you'll enjoy the ride!

Interesting travels. Definitely could be a hard way to travel for many though.

Back