No good deed goes unpunished.

One time I got a ticket that I absolutely did not deserve. Someone in a car almost identical to mine blew by me 30-40 mph over the speed limit and dissapeared into the distsnce.

Then a cop seemingly came out of nowhere and pulled me, the safe driver, over. Threatned to arrest me, lectured me then wrote me up good. I was steaming like crazy for a while. Then I started to think of all the times I deserved a ticket and did NOT get one. Unless one thinks about it, they don't realize how many times they were lucky and avoided something unpleasant that could have happened. I am glad everyone is OK.

Did you get this on a dashcam?
Who is paying for this?
Got to thinking of one of these yesterday - I’m slowing down for a light when it turns green - just touched the gas pedal when a cop flies into the intersection - THEN hits his lights and siren - I brake hard - here comes 2 more in front and one behind a school bus ? They were past everyone and the light was still green - started to go - slam on brakes again as an LT behind the last cop runs the red light …
This seemed like needless crap over a school bus …

Back