Nice Price or No Dice?

I can’t see paying almost $13k for it, maybe $7500. Someone will probably buy it at the asking though.

Those were very durable and comfortable cars.

That's crazy. A 26 year old Toyota that's been repainted, has steel wheels (one hub cap damaged), the paint worn off of the wiper arms, an ECONOCRAFT battery... and they have the nerve to call it a museum quality. I don't know what museum those clowns hang out in but that's a bad joke.

It probably has Dextero tires from WalMart on it too.

Why are the rocker panels and bottom two inches of the doors painted black? Rust, that's why.

It probably has Dextero tires from WalMart on it too.

Even worse. Arroyo (?) brand tires.

1669676314165.jpg

Just no.

I'd offer 3K max

Not my cup of tea for 13K.. add the repaint, hubcaps, and the most basic tan / beige interior exterior combo on the most basic version of the Camry.

EVEN if this was the top of line XLE model I would still only offer like 4K..

LOL I just saw its a 1996. OBD-2 now I'd offer $2500.

Yeah, those Camry's were something back in the day.
My SIL bought a brand new '95 Camry XLE 4 cyl for ~$19500...Sunroof, leather-power seats, aluminum wheels 4whl disc brakes and all of the features a loaded '95 Camry XLE would have had back then.

It was a great car and the start of the love for Camry's as she and my BIL are on their 4th one.
However, I wouldn't pay that kind of money($12900) for a '96 just because they were a model of reliability in their day. Even in this screwed up market, for $13K(or a bit more), you could buy a nice vehicle with modern amenities & safety features.

Last edited:
Back