NFL Divisonal Playoffs. Post Your Picks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: deven
Originally Posted By: grampi
Screw the Pats....

Now I know when I kept telling you that the Patriots would win if they're healthy and you kept on saying yea maybe but they'd lose the next game and if not the superbowl. Sorry buddy it won't be that easy.

They will not make 5, at least for another year...

Originally Posted By: gman2304
Cards/Packers, WOW, what a great game. Sorry to see either one lose. Fitzgerald was the man in the overtime.

I feel bad for GB...their D played lights out the entire game, then they give up that huge play to Fitz which basically cost them the game...and who would've thought Rodgers would take the offense 90+ yards in 23 seconds to score the game tying TD? Phenomenal game!

Packers lose Cobb early in the game. Nelson, Adams, Cobb - players who were the top WR threats are not even in the game. Rather amazing, given the inconsistent running game at times this year.

A healthy year in 2016 should see the Packers competing for the NFC championship...

On Nov 24th, all 5 Packer starting OL were on the injury report...

Cards/Packers, WOW, what a great game. Sorry to see either one lose. Fitzgerald was the man in the overtime.

I feel bad for GB...their D played lights out the entire game, then they give up that huge play to Fitz which basically cost them the game...and who would've thought Rodgers would take the offense 90+ yards in 23 seconds to score the game tying TD? Phenomenal game!

I felt bad too. Rodgers is amazing. Maybe next year!

For today I'd like to see Seattle win. LOL

The NFL overtime rule needs changing. Each team needs a chance to score a TD no matter how the coin flip turns out. Even the OT coin flip was botched last night. If both teams score a TD in OT, then go to a modified version of the College game of alternating possessions, with each possession progressively farther down the field than the other. GB didn't even get an offensive possession in the OT last night. Sad.

The NFL overtime rule needs changing. Each team needs a chance to score a TD no matter how the coin flip turns out. Even the OT coin flip was botched last night. If both teams score a TD in OT, then go to a modified version of the College game of alternating possessions, with each possession progressively farther down the field than the other. GB didn't even get an offensive possession in the OT last night. Sad.

This very scenario happened to GB two years in a row now...

Go Panthers !!!

Yea, Panthers look like a Juggernaut!

These two teams have a history of going down to the wire. It is after all a 60 minute game. Seattle's in a huge hole right now but I'm thinking they're going to make a run at the Panthers in the second half. After watching all the great games the last couple of weeks, anything can happen.

I hate it when teams build a huge lead and then put the offense in neutral...that could end up biting them in the arse...

I hate it when teams build a huge lead and then put the offense in neutral...that could end up biting them in the arse...

It almost did.....

An onside kick + TD & point after = tied game!

Good...the Seahawks are done for the season.

Now I can stop seeing and hearing the constant high school cheer squad everywhere I go.

Last week all the road teams won. This week all the home teams won.

I'm just glad that the 2 best teams in their respective divisions are meeting next week.

here comes a week of "Brady vs Manning" last year to watch. The sports coverage will be in your face with this storyline.

Originally Posted By: Cutehumor
here comes a week of "Brady vs Manning" last year to watch. The sports coverage will be in your face with this storyline.

Yup...17th meeting all time. 11-5 Brady over Manning. After watching the game today I just don't see the Broncos beating the Patriots in this one. It took Denver overtime to beat them without Edelman and Gronkowsi. Granted the QB was Osweiler but I believe he's a better QB than Manning right now. See Cute humor I got it started for you. Let the hype begin in earnest.

Now that the Packers are out, any team but New England is fine by me. Nothing against New England I just don't like Brady.

Originally Posted By: Turk

It almost did.....

An onside kick + TD & point after = tied game!

CAR is notorious for building a huge lead, then shutting down the offense and coasting to victories...they've done it all this season, and they're gonna do it in the play-offs, and it's gonna cost them a game...if they do it vs ARZ, or the winner of the DEN/NE game, they will lose. GB has had a history of doing this too (back when their offense was high scoring) and they had it bite them in the backside...last year's NFC championship game comes to mind. I don't know why teams do this...what possible benefit comes from putting your offense in neutral? I see no benefit, only risk...risk of the opponent coming back and beating you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back