NFL Divisonal Playoffs. Post Your Picks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Kuato
Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack

Do you think Manning will have a storybook ending to his career? He did put on his superman cape in their last regular season game after a layoff, came into the game late and saved the day. Can this continue into the playoffs?

If he stays healthy he will be great. If injured, it will be Osweiler's turn again. Simple fact that healing is slower the older you get....

I think he will get them to the SB, but the NFC is just too strong this year...Payton will lose one last SB...

What 38 year old quarterback makes a run at the end zone like that. With a sore ankle?

I mean, what other player in any position rocks like that.

Nobody

At least the Pats haven't been caught playing with their balls in an unapproved manner. There's been no video spying, no hidden microphones, spies on the wrong side of the field, bugged golf carts and the shower facilities are swept by a professional service.

One can only wonder what tricks they have up their sleeves this payoff season. What fun would playing by the rules be?

The Pats are a full service winning machine.

Wow look at all the haters in this thread. If it wasn't for the rust in this game the score would have been much more lopsided.

Originally Posted By: grampi
Screw the Pats....

Now I know when I kept telling you that the Patriots would win if they're healthy and you kept on saying yea maybe but they'd lose the next game and if not the superbowl. Sorry buddy it won't be that easy.

Cards/Packers, WOW, what a great game. Sorry to see either one lose. Fitzgerald was the man in the overtime.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
The Packers game, what a heart breaker!

No, No, No, it didn't flip. LOL!!

lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Turk
Originally Posted By: demarpaint
The Packers game, what a heart breaker!

No, No, No, it didn't flip. LOL!!

lol.gif

Yea the flip
33.gif
And why didn't they receive? That was crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And cost them the game.
21.gif

Originally Posted By: turtlevette
What 38 year old quarterback makes a run at the end zone like that. With a sore ankle?

Nobody

Gisele massaged his ankles and his ankle feels good now

Originally Posted By: turtlevette

Nobody

Aaron Rodgers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back