New TRW parts COO

Thought I’d share (again). Sway bar bushings for my 2000 Camry. Been seeing quite a bit stuff from India lately. I bought a set of American Racing AR26’s for my F150 and they too were made in India. Finish was excellent on the aluminum.

Attachments

• IMG_4897.jpeg
    IMG_4897.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_4490.jpeg
    IMG_4490.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 59
Interesting that the TRW trademark isn't owned by ZF :unsure:

You know you're on BITOG when you mistake that wheel for the bottom of an oil filter! Before I read the post, I thought it was the thread end of a filter, and I was wondering where the gasket was! :ROFLMAO: :geek: :oops:

Most aftermarket rubber bushings seem to come from India these days.

FWIW, the OE Toyota bushings are still available for your 2000 Camry.

Interesting that the TRW trademark isn't owned by ZF :unsure:

You know you're on BITOG when you mistake that wheel for the bottom of an oil filter! Before I read the post, I thought it was the thread end of a filter, and I was wondering where the gasket was! :ROFLMAO: :geek: :oops:

Most aftermarket rubber bushings seem to come from India these days.

FWIW, the OE Toyota bushings are still available for your 2000 Camry.
Lol at the oil filter comment 🤣. I bought a ton of Genuine Toyota parts and it began adding up very quickly lol. I had to stop myself at around $1,000 of spending and remind myself that’s it’s an almost 24 year old Camry 😔

Lol at the oil filter comment 🤣. I bought a ton of Genuine Toyota parts and it began adding up very quickly lol. I had to stop myself at around $1,000 of spending and remind myself that’s it’s an almost 24 year old Camry 😔

In California, that 24 year old Camry will last at least another 24 years :D

The east coast is harder on them due to rust :cautious:

In California, that 24 year old Camry will last at least another 24 years :D

The east coast is harder on them due to rust :cautious:
It’s been in Northern California all of its life! Hoping to keep it as long as I can. It’s very comfortable to drive and I typically have to pull over to grab a coffee because I get a bit sleepy driving that thing 🤣

Thought I’d share (again). Sway bar bushings for my 2000 Camry. Been seeing quite a bit stuff from India lately. I bought a set of American Racing AR26’s for my F150 and they too were made in India. Finish was excellent on the aluminum.
TRW is in general no longer a top tier parts manufacturer, it is not the same USA company founded in 1901. Today ZF uses the name for many third or forth tier parts, ditto Moog. Real pre 2001 TRW parts were very high quality.

TRW is in general no longer a top tier parts manufacturer, it is not the same USA company founded in 1901. Today ZF uses the name for many third or forth tier parts, ditto Moog. Real pre 2001 TRW parts were very high quality.
Should I return these and get another brand Trav?

If you get anything from Mevotech that's the TTX series, those are badass. Mevotech puts out two different lines of parts.
Thank you. I’m on the fence with Mevotech because of all of the horror stories I hear in the 10th Gen F150 group I’m in on FB..

Thank you. I’m on the fence with Mevotech because of all of the horror stories I hear in the 10th Gen F150 group I’m in on FB..
I have their TTX series outer tie rods on my Buick. They look like something from an off-road kit. They're beefy AF.

Last edited:
Should I return these and get another brand Trav?

If they are easy to change then just run these till they are done, the shipping may cost more than the refund as I found out with Rock on some from Moog, they were also made in India and absolute rubbish and not worth installing. I bought OE and threw the Moog in the trash, lesson learned.

Back