New tires needed for the Accord

Put them on my wife's Fusion and after replacement, she mentioned a) I can hear the engine and can't hear the tires and b) I don't need to turn the radio up as much as before.
And it still compares favorably to newer options:

1630377482799.jpg

The Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring A/S is a popular mid-priced tire in my area. I have four of them on my CR-V and I like them much better than the Bridgestone Ecopia EP422 tires they replaced. If you're looking to save some money, the Uniroyals are made by Michelin and have a 75,000 mile warranty.

The Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring A/S is a popular mid-priced tire in my area. I have four of them on my CR-V and I like them much better than the Bridgestone Ecopia EP422 tires they replaced. If you're looking to save some money, the Uniroyals are made by Michelin and have a 75,000 mile warranty.
Are they the NEW ( 2 years ago ) Tiger Paw Touring A/S with new tread pattern ? UNIROYAL launches Tiger Paw Touring All Season , https://www.uniroyaltires.com/homep...-tires-launches-tiger-paw-touring-all-season0 .

Any impact to gas mileage ? They have many deep sipes to base of tire . I think up to 11/32s' . Have been considering them . Keep us informed on their performance . Thanks

Any impact to gas mileage ? They have many deep sipes to base of tire . I think up to 11/32s' . Have been considering them . Keep us informed on their performance . Thanks
No noticeable impact to gas mileage. I’ve had them on for two years and only have 14,000 miles on them. Tread is at 10/32 all the way around. I use them year round and they’ve been great in winter compared to other all-seasons I’ve had in the past.

UPDATE: Read some reviews on the Michelin, and they were not great. Most centered around it being a noisy tire. I'll cross that one off.
The Yoko's are still on my radar, however, the current price is not a sale price. I can buy those for that after the "Labor Day Sale."
Since, there is really not any real motivation to buy at this moment due to pricing (the "Sale" is not really a sale), I'm going to step back, consider the other options presented, and shop some other vendors and see what is available in product as well as pricing. Thanks again to everyone who participated.

1630594631434.jpg

HTR A/S P03 - SIZE: 215/60R16​

Had good luck with the previous P02 model, greatly improved ride over the Yokohama Geolanders
on the wife's 2017 Crosstrek premium. A bit squirmy until worn in.

Got them at NTB cheap which is a Sumitomo authorised Dealer

HTR A/S P02 Image:

sumitomo-htr-a-s-p02.jpg

Back