New Meguiars Ultimate Paste Wax

Anybody use this stuff? Had a customer who insisted I use it based on Amazon reviews. Low and behold the "great shine" disapeared a day later and now after 3 months beading is gone. Paint on a 22 vehicle was fine and prepped but truth be told the new product is no better than old and still falls short of expectations and advertising hype over time. Keep in mind vehicle stored outside in Fl weather. Just re did with FK1000

Meguiars has not been good since 2008 when they were sold to 3M... IMO it has gone downhill to just a average product living on its name...

i used to use the simioniz paste wax for its deep finish on my favorite color BLACK, not long lasting but decent + now i am a Collinite FAN, the #915 puts a GREAT deep finish as well as shiney + lasts a while + using their super EZE + less costly #845 afterwards helps prolong the great deep finish especially on darker colors!!

I liked the Meguiars Ultimate Liquid wax quite a bit. Easy to work with and looked good.

But, with spray products being as good as they are (Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic, Griots 3 in 1, etc), I have no use for the Meguiars Ultimate anymore. You get longer protection and vastly quicker/easier application with the sprays.

Back