New MATCO Satin Black 88 Tooth ratchets

I am in the market for another 12" flex head ratchet since I lost one. The black chrome Matco 88T's in blue look really nice.
Matco did have a better locking mechanism than SO. But SO's new style of locking flex-head is arguably the same or better. Unfortunately, it is only available in their 18" long ratchets (FLLX80/FHLLX80):
Yes, SO only makes it in the longer version, which is stupid imo. I guess at some point they'll offer it across the lineup. I have the Matco, and the Stahlwille one of @Trav favorites. You might want to have a look at it as well. It is quick release if that matters to you.

Stahlwille 12261010 QuickRelease Fine-Tooth Flexible-Joint Ratchet with 80 Teeth, Reversible, Non-Slip 2 Component Handle, Registered Design, Length 300mm.

41P-zBal-OS._SL1500_.jpg

Yes, SO only makes it in the longer version, which is stupid imo. I guess at some point they'll offer it across the lineup. I have the Matco, and the Stahlwille one of @Trav favorites. You might want to have a look at it as well. It is quick release if that matters to you.

Stahlwille 12261010 QuickRelease Fine-Tooth Flexible-Joint Ratchet with 80 Teeth, Reversible, Non-Slip 2 Component Handle, Registered Design, Length 300mm.

View attachment 138393
broke it in 1 week

their warranty guys are understaffed. have to call the phone again to see where the heck this thing is

Back