New car gouging

EA601051-CB76-414F-A531-5D01BE9DB2A3.jpeg

What about the $495 for the nitrogen in the tires?
There better not be a single molecule of oxygen in those tires!

Seriously, if I ever saw that on a vehicle sticker I don’t think I could ever buy a car from them. Anybody that will charge $500 to fill your tires is not somebody I would want to present a warranty claim to.

Seriously, if I ever saw that on a vehicle sticker I don’t think I could ever buy a car from them. Anybody that will charge $500 to fill your tires is not somebody I would want to present a warranty claim to.

The manufacturer is also in the loop when it comes to warranty. The dealer cannot approve/deny a major warranty without involvement from the manufacturer. The dealer acting as the sole decision maker is a common misconception.

The manufacturer is also in the loop when it comes to warranty. The dealer cannot approve/deny a major warranty without involvement from the manufacturer. The dealer acting as the sole decision maker is a common misconception.
But why buy from a dealer who is likely to fight you over every dollar?

HM....because that's the only place you can BUY A NEW CAR.........there are a few of us on this forum that do buy new vehicles.
I buy new cars too. The cars the dealers sell all come out of the same factories: a Camry on dealer A‘s lot isn’t somehow superior to the same model from dealer B, but dealer A might treat the buyer much better and not do really sketchy things. Sketchy things like charging $500 to inflate the tires, for example.

I think you might have misunderstood. I’m not saying don’t buy from a dealership, I’m saying I wouldn't buy from THIS dealership.

tell them you want 78% off.....even that would be a ripoff....

Back