NCAA final 4

Semi final games Saturday evening on TBS: First game at 6:09 pm est second game at 8:40 pm est
First semi final game…Villanova vs Kansas
Second semi final game…UNC vs Duke
The two semi final game winners meet Monday night on TBS: for the National Championship game.
The best rivalry in college basketball, Duke and UNC whose respective campuses are only 7 miles apart, have never met in the NCAA tournament. The basketball crazy state of N.C. has been in a tizzy all week! Who are you pulling for? 🏀

Last edited:
1. Kansas (obvious reason)
2. Duke (Coach K deserves to go out with a big bang).

Programming note: games on TBS, not CBS.
Opposite hopes for me. I went to Villanova :) and I can't stand coach K. Would love to see him go out at the hands of hated arch rival UNC. A 'Nova vs. UNC final would be a cool rematch of the 2016 championship.

Unfortunately with the injury to Justin Moore I'm not very confident we beat Kansas, despite a good history, having done so during both the 2016 and 2018 championship runs.

jeff

As an NC resident and an NC State fan (it has been a long time since 1983 and Jimmy V) anybody but Dook or UNC. Maybe they will play to a continual tie with all players fouling out or unable to play from exhaustion, and it will come down to Kansas or Villanova. Not sure the Old North State is going to survive this week. Never seen so much hype on Tobacco Road.

As a life-long Kentucky fan, I would love to see Duke/Coach K implode and UNC leave no traces of them after that game. It would be a fitting end to Coach K's career.

The only scenarios I would have liked more than that(short of Duke either not making the tournament or going down in the first round) would have been either for Kentucky to have been the team to knock them out, or possibly even better to have seen St. Peters make it to the final 4 and then beat Duke.

I honestly would be see any outcome of the tournament other than Duke winning as acceptable.

As a life-long Kentucky fan, I would love to see Duke/Coach K implode and UNC leave no traces of them after that game. It would be a fitting end to Coach K's career.
March 28, 1992. The final of the NCAA East Regional, Duke vs Kentucky. The greatest game and the greatest shot in the history of college basketball! An 80 foot inbounds pass from Grant Hill to Christian Laettner with 2.1 seconds on the clock in overtime, otherwise known as “the shot”, that gave Duke the win 104 to 103. The dagger that Laettner drove into every Kentucky fans heart is obviously still there 30 years later! Coach K is the GOAT and I still love Christian Laettner! 🏀

Back