NAPA Coolant - Asian Blue

The Napa gear oil SDS is literally the same SDS number as Valvoline gear oil just the spot for the product name says Napa instead of Valvoline
Yep, that, or like some AC Delco trans fluid I was looking at the other day, listed right on it 'Manufactured by Phillips 66'. Sometimes they care enough to bury the source and sometimes not.

I did some searching recently (because of sale price) for the Napa Asian AF M/SDS and couldn't find one. It appears that if one downloads the warranty info on the product page, OWI shows up as the warranty provider. Either way, whether supplied by OWI/Peak or Zerex, I'd use it with confidence. Peak OET Asian AF and ZAV both true Asian P(h) OAT AFs. I do know that in past OWI has been supplier of other Napa AFs, eg. Napa DexCool.

Napa coolant is Peak, but there is nothing wrong with that because Peak OET Asian Blue is good stuff :)

The Napa Asian blue is probably rebranded Peak OET Asian Blue
Probably different corrosion inhibitors, sort of like they do with NAPA oil Valvoline doesn't put the same detergent package in it as they do for their own oil.. "supposedly."

Back