Nanoskin on windscreen saved the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the weekend I drove through California on the I-5 and as you may know, at certain places the number of bugs you run into is intense.

The pressure washer was great at getting them off the front of the vehicle, but I didn't pay enough attention to the windscreen until I finished up and saw there was bug residue still all over it.

Took out my Nanoskin mitt and my ONR spray bottle, and within a minute or two, all the residue was gone. That was way faster than any other method I could think of.

I got the mitt and ONR several years ago and they've been a great purchase for so many uses. Firstly using them together to decontaminate the paint prior to polishing and / or waxing. Then using the ONR in the rinse bucket to help release dirt from wash mitts and using ONR as a quick detailer. And now using the mitt and ONR for fully and quickly cleaning the windscreen.

Originally Posted By: Johnny2Bad
I wouldn't use it on your paint after picking up that many bugs. Maybe get a second one for paint, mark them somehow so they don't get mixed up.

I don't see a problem seeing that it's designed to be rinsed and reused and bug residue is probably not as hard as contaminants that the mitt removes from paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back