My NuFinish Review (good stuff!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I undersand people liking NuFinish, I wonder if they have tried anything else (not including Black Magic, NuFinish, etc).

Have you guys seen the wax online that cost about 30,000-40,000 dollars for a lifetime supply of the stuff? They have a web site and I'll post it if I can remember what it is. I couldn't believe how expensive this stuff is, although it is a lifetime supply.

Originally Posted By: MKZman
I think you can get a lifetime supply of almost anything for a lot less.

Yeah, but this stuff is specially formulated for high end Porsches, Ferraris, etc. Probably a bargain at 30K.
LOL.gif

I applied some onto my bike today.

It seemed to deliver a good shine, I'll see how long it lasts and I'll report back.

You guys who are bad mouthing Nu Finish never used it. You "detail elitists" are to stuck up to even try Nu Finish.
In reality new Finish is not a 1976 car wax. It has been reformulated many times over the years and is a modern polimer sealent. It is not the best wax if you want pure shine and depth but it is far and away the most durrable longest lasting wax on the planet. Some car owners want durrability and protection over shine.
Here is my 8 year old Z28 that has had 2-3 coats of Nu Finish a year since new. Lightis not perfect but you can see plenty of shine. In fact I posted these pictures before and had everyone guess what it was. many guessed Zaino, klauss, and other higher end waxes. Folks got a little [censored] when I told them it was Nu Finish:
SellPictures-039.jpg

100_0258-1.jpg

100_02522.jpg

100_0254.jpg

100_0267.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Chris B.
It is not the best wax if you want pure shine and depth but it is far and away the most durrable longest lasting wax on the planet. Some car owners want durrability and protection over shine.

You achieved step 1. Taking care of your paint finish better than most so it will look better than most. A car with paint in good condition will look good after washing without any protection. It less about the product but about the prep (washing,etc). Since it is in the shade, we cannot judge swirls, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back