Motul 300V - New formula for 2021

I think I’ll give the 300v a try. It’s like $170 for 8 liters with tax from fcp euro. I only do about 6000 miles a year but usually hit the track 8-10 times a year. Need to get at least 3 oil changes out of the initial $170 purchase to make it worthwhile. Like I said I’m my previous post I had good oil reports from black stone with castrol edge 0w-40 but I also love free oil changes and if I can put a much better oil for the same money as I’d spend at Walmart why not?

I think I’ll give the 300v a try. It’s like $170 for 8 liters with tax from fcp euro. I only do about 6000 miles a year but usually hit the track 8-10 times a year. Need to get at least 3 oil changes out of the initial $170 purchase to make it worthwhile. Like I said I’m my previous post I had good oil reports from black stone with castrol edge 0w-40 but I also love free oil changes and if I can put a much better oil for the same money as I’d spend at Walmart why not?
You those are mostly track miles. 300V makes sense.

i buy oils from this shop.very good shop!

excellent oils at a very good prices!

i did not know that there is a Motul 8100 X-Cess 5W30 .

motul-0w30-8100-x-clean-efe-engine-oil-mercedes-bmw-porsche-vw-fiat-5l.html

now the last one : https://www.driftshop.com/motul-x-m...-vag-5l.html-bmw-mercedes-porsche-vag-5l.html
i am a little confused. at driftshop and some other online shops there is a api sn version with porsche A40.

but there are other api sn jugs without porsche A40
this shop has them both lol

Last edited:
Back