Most expensive vehicles to fill

The most expensive vehicles are those that take diesel and a lot of it.

Diesel currently is $6/gallon with regular hovering at $4.05/gallon.

Consumer diesels are dead .
Maybe, but I'll keep the ones I have going for as long as I can.

Cost me $69 to fill up the BMW, but working from home means we hardly go anywhere these days unless it's a roadtrip.

That means I fill up once a month at most, which isn't too bad.

My 96 Rams both have 36 gallon tanks iirc, and filling them with diesel is obviously $$. Fortunately I have a variety of more efficient cars that I can swap over to, so I have. No point in being the fool whose money is soon departed… making someone else rich over blunders and bad decisions of all kinds.

And I do bike a lot more now for errands for the same reason.

Maybe, but I'll keep the ones I have going for as long as I can.

Cost me $69 to fill up the BMW, but working from home means we hardly go anywhere these days unless it's a roadtrip.

That means I fill up once a month at most, which isn't too bad.
And the pricing on decent MB diesels hasn’t softened.

Man, reading through this tread makes me really glad I don’t have a truck anymore… I was kinda missing owning a pick up just the other day and this thread fixed that for me. I’ll keep our two 4 bangers. Just filled up the Hybrid Sienna for $56 on Mobil 87.

Truck 27x5.50 - 148

Boat 100X6.0 - 600

IMG_2208.jpeg

I sold my boat after the gas increase in the mid 2000s. $1 per mile kinda did it in for me, exploring was costing money.

Bringing the tin boat up to the cottage today then coming back cost $107.00 in the truck at $2.23/L ($8.44/gallon).

Back