Mohave CUV from Discount Tire

Discount tire's house brand used to be made by Cooper.

I don't know if I'll trust Cooper after they were bought by Good-for-a-year but pre-Good-for-a-year Coopers have always treated me well.

Update: these appear to be manufactured by Sentury Tire in China. Other tires from this company are branded as Sentury, Delinte, Groundspeed, and Pantera. The Mohave CUV looks to be the same tire as the Sentury Crossover.

OP, did you end up purchasing these? I'd be interested in your feedback. Considering buying 2 for my son's CUV as "bridge" tires until the other two Pirellis @ 6/32 are worn out.

OP, did you end up purchasing these? I'd be interested in your feedback. Considering buying 2 for my son's CUV as "bridge" tires until the other two Pirellis @ 6/32 are worn out.
I didn’t get the Mohaves. I still have a little tread left, so I’m holding out for something not made in China.

You can order other tires from DT, or you can use DTD and have the tires sent to your local DT store. What is your tire size? :unsure:

I just got quoted $626 OTD for the Mojave CUV’s in 225/55/R18 installed, mounted, & balanced from America’s Tire. Costco down the street has BFG Advantage Control’s for $784.87 OTD

Back