Mobil oil filter numbers

I did a bone head mistake when I bought a M1 filter . Wanted a M1 110A but grabbed a M1 101A. After 1/2 hour of I can't get this filter on I figured out
yes I bought the wrong filter. The sad part is I did have the right numbers in the Notes on phone.

Must have been a different thread. Can you exchange it, or was it an on-line order?

It fits GM engines like a 4.3 v6 engine in a 2007 1500 pickup. Just like I had before I got the Nissan. I will give it to anyone with a 2014 or older GM truck with the 4.3 v6.

our guardian angel was trying to save you from pathetic high-profit margin filter

Efficiency rating based on removing particles greater than 30 microns
Our advanced performance oil filters use
synthetic blend media

Marketing at its best .... they just can't give us a full synthetic media filter that can be used with their bazillion choices of oil in each grade.

Did they market truck and suv high mileage extended performance annual performance emission system protection advance fuel economy 1.5x super oil in one bottle yet? I'm waiting for Mobil-1 GDI oil and Mobil-1 TGDI and while we're at it, Mobil1 combination GDI/MPFI oil.

our guardian angel was trying to save you from pathetic high-profit margin filter

Efficiency rating based on removing particles greater than 30 microns
Our advanced performance oil filters use
synthetic blend media

Marketing at its best .... they just can't give us a full synthetic media filter that can be used with their bazillion choices of oil in each grade.

Did they market truck and suv high mileage extended performance annual performance emission system protection advance fuel economy 1.5x super oil in one bottle yet? I'm waiting for Mobil-1 GDI oil and Mobil-1 TGDI and while we're at it, Mobil1 combination GDI/MPFI oil.

I used the Mobil1 oil filters for awhile but for the price,you can purchase better for less.

Not sure the point ... but media type and oil type aren't dependent on each other. Any filter will work with any oil, but obviously the filter should be ran based on it's use specs (mile/time rating), not the oil's use specs. And of course the filter choice should be matched the oil OCI unless someone's into changing them at separate times or running high mileage filters with multiple shorter OCIs - or waste the high end filter to some degree. That Mobil filter (even though a blend media) is rated upto 20K miles, some as most full synthetic media filters. I'd rather use a Fram Ultra however due to better efficiency.

The key words are "up to" and ISO. Any company that adversities ISO efficiency ratings without some auditable records to back it up is open to a false advertising lawsuit. And you can bet the big filter companies check their competition's claims. Fram for instance has their own lab to verify ISO 4548-12 claims of their own filters as well as thier competition.

Back