Mobil 3000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly certain those are bulk only products. They also have an LL-01 product, too. They seem to have grabbed most of the major gasoline engine requirements between those three oil choices and provided them in sizes useful for shops. They have the 0w-20 for the large number of vehicles out there that currently call for that grade or 5w-20. They have the 5w-30 with dexos1 to cover GM and plenty of other 5w-30 applications. The 5w-40 covers LL-01 and a bunch of other European specifications.

i used Mobil 2000 10w40 which is a synthetic blend for a loooong time and it's an ok oil my engine was always clean when i took the rocker covers off to adjust the valve lash once a year

I'm repeating myself a bit here - but bro n law is in a holding pattern (medical) with 380k (miles) on 1500 Chevy - nothing but Mobil Super in bulk. He's been doing the BG thing on 4L60e - both eng/trans are untouched ...

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
You guys can't get Mobil 5000 up there ?

car51 was close. Mobil Super 1000 is our conventional Mobil, with Mobil Super 2000 being the SN/GF-5 high mileage blend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back