Mobil 1 rebate? Isn’t it about time?

I think instead of cash rebate this year - they have these sweepstakes with monthly draws to win free oil change for a year (50 winners each month). I did register.
I am not sure if they will offer anything additional this summer, will see…

Instead of doing sweepstakes, they've done multiple rounds of errant pricing schemes at walmart.

Three jug cases of 5w-40 for $27 delivered was a deal. The "pack of 6" and "pack of 12" promotions, not so much.

Isn't ESP excluded most of the time, I don't blame them either given the relatively low volume of sales vs R&D also there's less competition in the mids SAPS Euro space.
I think the ESPs have been included the last few years, but they qualified only for the lesser rebate amount (like $6).

Also, you may not find x3 anymore. It's been replaced by x4 around me, which isn't Dexos 2 rated now.

I think the ESPs have been included the last few years, but they qualified only for the lesser rebate amount (like $6).

Also, you may not find x3 anymore. It's been replaced by x4 around me, which isn't Dexos 2 rated now.
Thanks for that info. ESPx4 looks identical by specs to x3. Dexos2 is being phased out and since it does have every other approval and was made for Porsche, I'll continue to use in my LT1 motor. Half the price of "DexosR" at autozone.

Back