Mobil 1 Filters on Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advance Auto has Mobil 1 oil filters on sale this month for $7.98 . A salesman at AA told me the Mobil 1 filters will have a $1-2 price increase next month, they are normally $9.98. Has anyone else heard this or was he just trying to get me to stock up on the Mobil 1 filters?

I have a former neighbor's son that works at the local AA. They're getting $1 for each M1 filter they sell this month. He tried to get me to buy a case and then return it next month.
grin.gif

That's why he wants you to buy NOW. Not a bad deal, really. I doubt it's worth $2 more then a PureOne ..but while they were cheap I picked up a few.

airbusdrvr:

While you're waiting for EADS to get it together with the wiring on the 380, head on over to AA. I purchased four M-1s for $7.98 each two weeks ago. Slightly cheaper than AutoZone's $10.99 for M-1 filters here in the CVG area.

Quote:

airbusdrvr:

While you're waiting for EADS to get it together with the wiring on the 380, head on over to AA.

I'd rather be a Boeing pilot than an Airbus driver , but lack of seniority rules.

Is there any truth that Mobil 1 filters will go to $11.98 on Oct. 1 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back